It is important to note that to upload apps created by Swipecart, it is necessary that you register in the Apple Developer program as a company/organization. Your business must be a legal entity i.e., corporation, partnership, limited partnership, or limited liability company with a D-U-N-S number.
- Click on this link to know how to obtain a D-U-N-S number for your legally registered business.
- Click on this link to proceed with enrolling in the Apple Developer Program if you already have a D-U-N-S number.
If you have already enrolled in the Apple Developer program as an Individual, you need to change or transfer the Apple Developer account to the company/organization. Let’s see how to do it here.
- Check if you have a D-U-N-S number using the D-U-N-S number lookup tool If not, request a D-U-N-S number.
- Sign in to your Apple Developer account with your Apple ID.
- Click Membership in the left menu.
- Your membership details will be displayed. Note that your entity type will be displayed as Individual. Now, click Need to edit this information at the bottom right corner.
- In the pop-up screen, click Provide your new organization information.
- Complete filling in the form Individual to Organization Membership Update and click Send.
- Representatives at Apple will get back within one or two days.
- After the process completion, you can contact the team at Swipecart to help you in publishing your app on your App Store account.
- If you have any questions regarding changing your Apple Developer account from Individual to Organization/Company, you can contact the implementation specialists at Swipecart or contact us here.