App Launch Overview
- How To Obtain A D-U-N-S Number
- Opening an Apple Developer account
- Opening a Google Play Developer account
- Changing Individual to Company in App Store
- Listing your app on Apple’s App Store
- Listing your app on Google Play Store
App Publishing Overview
Swipecart gives you two options to launch your app in the Play Store/App Store.
- Upload to Swipecart developer account.
- Upload to your app developer account.
Swipecart helps you in every step of the app launch. Our implementation specialists will guide you from setting up an account to creating an app listing.
💡 Important points to be noted
- Your business has to be enrolled as a company/organization to launch an app on Swipecart. We cannot upload the app if you are enrolled as an ‘Individual’. You’ll have to migrate your entity to ‘company/organization’ and update the business license in order to get started with Swipecart.
- The Google Play account and The Apple Developer Account program takes up to 1-2 weeks to be set up and approved.
How to launch your app in Play Store/App Store?
Step 1: If you want to upload your app to the Google Play Store, set up your Google Play account. The first step in this is to create your Gmail account. You have to pay $25 as a one-time fee. Click on this link to take you through the steps to enroll in the Google Play account.
Step 2: If you want to upload your app to iOS App Store, you have to first set up your Apple ID. There is an annual membership fee of $99. Click on this link to create an account on Apple Developer Program.
If you have already enrolled as an Individual, you have to change the Apple Developer account from Individual to Company/Organization. Click on this link to know how to do it.
Step 3: Create your app listing. Click on this link to know more about how to create an app listing on Apple’s App Store.
If you want to upload your app to Google’s Play Store, click on this link to know more about app listing requirements and guidelines.
Do you have any queries regarding the app launch?