Video Tutorial of App Bar Settings
- Go to “Designs” in swipecart web app.
- Now hover over the design and click on the “Edit” button.
- After clicking on edit design, you will be redirected to “Theme Settings”. Under Theme Settings, you can find “App Bar Settings”.
Let’s look at each feature in detail.
- The first thing we can notice is the preview. Preview shows the live preview of how the app bar will look like.
App Bar Color
- App bar color picker allows you to change the color of the app bar. You can pick a color or can input its RGB or Hex code. You can see the live preview of the change in the preview section.
- Font color picker allows you to change the color of the font. You can pick a color or can input its RGB or Hex code. You can see the live preview of the change in the preview section.
- We can see four icons that we can enable or disable. Toggling status of each of the toggle buttons will update the preview as well.
Bottom Radius And Elevation
- You can change the Bottom Radius and the Elevation to your liking. A live preview is always available to guide you through the process.
- You have the option to either show the logo or the title in the app bar. You can also adjust the alignment of the logo/title.