Go to your Swipecart dashboard and click on “Designs” in the left menu.
- Hover over the design you want to edit and click on the pen (Edit) icon.
- Click on the ‘Home’ tab on the top navigation bar.
- In the left section, you have the Collection page under the SYSTEM DEFINED PAGE and Home under the CUSTOM PAGES. All new pages you create will be listed under the CUSTOM PAGES.
- Let’s now add a new page to the app.
- Click on the “Add Page” button at the bottom left section of your app’s design dashboard.
- A popup opens. Enter the page name. Enabling the ‘Add As A New Page In Home’ toggle switch adds the new page to the home screen of your app. Click on “Submit”.
- A new page is now created. It gets added as an additional tab on your app’s home screen.
- This way you can create as many pages as you want with the “Add Page” option.
How to edit page name?
- Hover over the page name under the CUSTOM PAGES list. Click on the pen (Edit) icon. In the popup, rename the page and click on “Submit”.
How to make a copy of the page?
- Hover over the page name which you want to duplicate and click on the Duplicate icon. In the popup, give a name to the page and click on “Submit”. All the contents on the page will also be duplicated.
How to delete a page?
- Hover over the page name that you want to delete. Click on the trash icon. The page gets deleted.
- Click on “Preview” in the top-right corner of your dashboard to preview the changes you make on the app. These changes can be previewed by downloading the Swipecart mobile app on Android and iOS. Click here for more information on Preview.
That’s it about adding pages to your Swipecart app.