Widgets in Swipecart are pre-coded visual components that enable you to design or add a specific feature to your app.
For instance, the app bar, bottom navigation menu, product lists, collection grids, and other components on the app are blocks or widgets.
Swipecart allows users to customize and control the design of the app without having to code. Users have to simply pick one of the widget variants and drag and drop them into the app’s design.
Swipecart has a widget library consisting of different types of widgets. These are:
- Here, you can display products/collections/pages or URL-redirected banners in pairs. Once you drop the banner on your mobile interface, you can use the ‘Add/Edit content’ option to upload content.
- More about Banner Grid
- The banner slider is similar to the banner grid except that the banner is displayed in a slider format. You can display offers on products and collections here to keep your customers engaged in the app.
- More about Banner Slider
- These are ideal if you want to display 3 or more products/ categories/pages or if you want to redirect the banner to a URL.
- You could use these banners to highlight certain products, categories, or promotions with the URL. This is a great feature to upload various images for marketing purposes.
- More about Carousel Banner
- Create a perfect banner for deals and offers and convince customers to buy instantly. A single banner allows you to highlight flash deals, discounts, or crucial information.
- More about Single Banner
- Manage the visibility of collections in a layered grid format to attract customers.
- A collection grid is ideal for showcasing collections. You can choose from 4 formats- 2 each in 4x4 and 3x3.
- More about Collection Grid
- Make your customers curious to know what’s next by showing off collection sliders.
- More about Collection Slider
- Get more creative and highlight featured products to your customers in a grid format.
- More about Product Grid
- There is no way your customers can miss it when you lay out products neatly in lists.
- More about Product List
- Display products on sliders and direct customers towards what they might be interested in.
- More about Product Slider
- Create a perfect banner for deals and offers and convince customers to buy instantly.
- More about Single Banner
- Get customers closer to what they are searching for, and increase conversions and sales.
- More about Search Bar
- If you are planning a time-bound promotional campaign, a timer would be ideal to evoke urgency.
- More about Timer
- A Single Product widget is perfect when you have to display a star product on your app’s home screen. It helps you to grab customers’ attention instantly.
- More about Single Product
- A text widget is ideal when you want to convey some additional information about a product or collection. It is a simple straightforward widget but has immense benefits.
- More about Text Widget
- Similar to text flyers or banners, the Text Marquee widget is essential to convey information about flash deals, free shipping, coupon codes, the last date of sales, and so on.
- More about Text Marquee
- Inserting social links on the app helps you to strengthen your social media presence while acquiring new customers through these channels.
- More about Social Links
- Transform images into interactive explorations with the Image Hotspot widget. Link an image to multiple products or collection categories for easy visualization and faster conversions.
- More about Image Hotspot
- Display collection categories and sub-categories in a list format on your collection page. Opt to display them in a banner or icon format to suit your app theme and get more conversions.
- More about Collection List
You can add these widgets to your home screen, collection list, cart view, product page, and product list screens. Basically, since Swipecart is a no-code app builder, it converts all the features of the app into multiple widget options. Users have to drag and drop these into the required screen designs.
If you want to know more about editing widgets, Explore the next article.