Video Tutorial of Collection Slider
- You can add a collection slider design to your mobile app pages simply by dragging and dropping the required widget into the draft app.
- For this, go to “Designs”.
- Hover over the design where you’d want to add the collection slider and choose
- “Edit”. Click on the “Home” tab on the top bar.
- You’ll see a widget panel on the right-hand side with different widget options.
- Choose “Collection Slider” from the drop-down list.
- Collection slider widget has multiple UI.
- You can drag and drop from widget options and Select the UI variant you want to use with your application.
- Once you finalize the view you can hover over the design section and see the button to “Add/Edit Content”.
- Clicking on “Add/Edit Content” will open up a pop-up.
How to Add / Edit content in the Collection Slider?
- Here, select the collection, product, page, or website URL you’d want to display in the collection slider via the drop-down.
- Upload its image from an external source (if it’s not available on your e-commerce store) and click ‘Add’.
- Type in the name to be displayed below the image for your collection/product/page/web URL in the ‘Display Name’ text box.
- Once done, click on “Save”.
- Once you’ve uploaded your Collections, there will be an “Edit Style” option below Add/Edit Image.
How to Edit Style content in the Collection Slider?
- Here, you can edit the
- Container padding
- Widget Title
- Box Shadow
- Adjust these variables as per your design format. Check the eventual look of the widget in the preview given alongside.
- Click “Save” when done.
- You can see the “Preview” using the preview app.
- Click here to learn how to preview app updates through the Swipecart mobile app on your mobile device.