Video Tutorial of Timer
- You can add a “timer” to your mobile app page simply by dragging and dropping the required widget into the draft app.
- For this, go to “Designs”
- Hover over the design where you’d want to add the timer and choose ‘‘Edit’’
- Click on the “Home” tab on the top bar.
- You’ll see a widget panel on the right-hand side with different widget options.
- Choose ‘‘Timer’’ from the drop-down list and drop it into the draft app at the preferred location.
- Hover on the Countdown timer to ‘‘Add/Edit Timer’’.
How to Add/Edit Content of Timer?
- Here, you can upload your image and choose the start and end times for the timer.
- With the image, you can add an image link that will go to-
- External Link (web URL)
- Once you’ve uploaded your Image and timer, there will be an ‘‘Edit Style’’ option below Add/Edit Timer.
How to Edit Style of Timer?
- Here, you can edit the
- Container padding
- Font Color
- Box Shadow
- Adjust these variables as per your design format. Check the eventual look of the widget in the preview given alongside.
- Click ‘‘Save’’ when done.
- Click on ‘‘Update’’ at the top-right corner and the timer will go live.
- Click on the "Preview" button to preview your app on mobile.
- Click here to learn how to preview app updates through the Swipecart mobile app on your mobile device.