Video Tutorial of preview the app on Swipecart
- You can preview your app design in two ways.
- On your Swipecart dashboard
- On your mobile device
Download the Swipecart app on your mobile device
Open the Preview popup
- Click on ‘Designs’ on the left sidebar of your Swipecart dashboard.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the design you want to preview. Spot the Preview (eye) icon.
- (If you are already inside your design’s dashboard, spot the “Preview” button in the top-right corner)
- Click on the “Preview” button.
How to preview the app on your Swipecart dashboard?
- After clicking “Preview”, you get a preview popup.
- Here, you get a preview of how your app will look on a mobile device.
- Scroll through the content or do anything how you would do on a regular mobile device to get the look and feel of your app.
- Click on “Change Device”.
- You can preview your app on any of the listed Android and Apple smartphone models.
How to preview the app on your mobile device?
- Hover over the “Try it on your device” button on the preview popup.
💡 NOTE: The Play Store/App Store link to download the Swipecart mobile app is given here.
- You can also copy-paste the app link provided in the text box on a separate browser for preview.
- Open your Swipecart mobile app and tap on the scan icon at the top-right corner.
- Scan the QR code on your dashboard. It’ll launch the app design.
- You can now view all the saved and updated app design changes in real-time on your mobile device.
That’s it on how to preview the app design on Swipecart.