Video Tutorial of General Settings
Keeping the currency style format the same throughout your app helps in boosting customer shopping experiences. Swipecart allows merchants to set the decimal place and currency code for the product prices. Let’s see how to do it.
- On your Swipecart dashboard, navigate to App -> App Settings -> General Settings.
Show Order Confirmation Popup
- If you want to show a pop-up after customers place their order using Swipecart, turn on the Show Order Confirmation Popup toggle. If you turn it off, you can send an order confirmation page through your Shopify site instead.
- Next, click on the Set Decimals in Price drop-down.
- In the Currency Code section, click on the drop-down and select the relevant currency code to display next to the product price.
- In the Decimal Points section, type in the number of places you want after the decimal point. For example, if you want the price to be displayed as 11.00, type in the number 2. For 11.0, type 1.
- If you want to add another currency code and its decimal place, click on ‘+Add’. A new field is added. Again select the currency code and the decimal places for its display.
- That’s it. This completes the General Settings on Swipecart.