- Let’s add the filter feature to the app. The first step in it is to click on the “App Settings” on "App" the left menu bar.
- Clicking on the “App Settings” opens a tab with more options like General Settings, Product Variants, Filter, and Mobile App Download Popup.
- To insert the filter feature into the app, click on “Filter”.
- Here, you have the option to add filter categories like product size, color, price, and others. For instance, let’s start by adding a product size filter.
- Name the filter category as US Size and click on “+ Add Tag” to start adding different product sizes.
- Enter the tag label and value each time and finally save the changes made.
Repeat the process to add different filter categories of your products.