Video Tutorial of App Onboarding plugin
The App Onboarding plugin on Swipecart enables store merchants to guide first-time app users with the sign-up process, main features, or flow of the app.
You deliver a positive experience that encourages users to keep coming back to your app.
With the App Onboarding plugin, you can:
- Prevent confusion for new app users
- Reduce app uninstallation
- Establish a strong connection with the users
- Increase customer retention rate
Here’s how to install and activate the App Onboarding plugin on Swipecart.
- On your Swipecart dashboard, click on “Plugins” in the left menu.
- You’ll see a list of “Your Active Plugins” and “All Plugins”.
- The App Onboarding is in the list of “All Plugins”.
- Click on App Onboarding to go to its plugin details page.
- On the App Onboarding plugin detail page, you have a brief introduction to the plugin.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- Installing the plugin enables you to upload your onboarding screen.
- Click on the "Upload image" and upload images from your system.
- Select a relevant onboarding image and open it. This image gets uploaded to the app.
💡 Note: Ensure that the uploaded image meets the mentioned specifications.
- Repeat the process to upload more onboarding images.
- Try not to upload more than 3-5 images for onboarding. Keep the content simple so that users can know what they can expect inside the app.
- In the Frequency box, enter the number of times you want the onboarding images to be shown to the user when they open the app.
- For example, if you select the frequency as 2, the onboarding images are shown for the first two times when the user opens the app.
- Click on “Save” when done.
- You can preview changes made to your app on your mobile device. Learn more about How to preview your app on your mobile device?