Video Tutorial of App Abandoned Cart Popup plugin
It is a follow-up message reminding customers about the items added to the cart but not purchased.
With the Abandoned Cart Pop-Up plugin, you can:
- Recover lost sales
- Improve shopping experience
- Retain existing customers
- Build strong customer relationships
Here’s how to install and activate the Abandoned Cart Pop-Up plugin on Swipecart.
- On your Swipecart dashboard, click on “Plugins” in the left menu.
- You’ll see a list of “Your Active Plugins” and “All Plugins”.
- The Abandoned Cart Popup plugin is in the list of “All Plugins”.
- Click on Abandoned Cart Popup to go to its plugin details page.
- On the Abandoned Cart Popup plugin detail page, you have a brief introduction to the plugin.
- Click on the “Install” button.
Installing the plugin enables you to choose your popup.
- Click and select any template of your choice from the abandoned cart popup variants and click on “Save”.
- The selected abandoned cart popup is saved to your app.
- Swipecart dynamically fetches the items left in the user’s cart and triggers the popup after a certain time of adding products to the cart or when the user opens the app next time.
- You can preview your plugin in your app. Learn more about How to preview your app on your mobile device?