Video Tutorial of Text Widget
- With the Text Widget, you can add text, single line or multiple lines, anywhere on the app screen.
- It helps you to provide additional information on the app wherever necessary increasing customer engagement.
- To do this, go to “Designs” on your Swipecart admin.
- Hover over the design where you’d want to add the Text Widget. Click on the “Edit” icon.
- Once you are in the design dashboard, click on the “Home” tab in the top menu bar.
- You’ll see a widget panel or drop-down box on your right. This box contains different widget options.
- Click on it to access the widget list. Choose “Text Widget” from the drop-down list.
- A text widget is displayed just below the drop-down box. Drag and drop it into position on the home screen design.
- Hover over the dropped widget to locate the “Add/Edit Content” option.
- Clicking on “Add/Edit Content” will open a text editor popup.
How to Add/Edit Content of Text Widget?
- In the text box, type in or copy-paste the required text.
- You can format your text and change font size, color, style, and text alignment.
- Click on “Save” when done and exit the text editor.
- Once you have added text to the Text Widget, you can customize its look.
- For this, hover over the widget again and click on the “Edit Style” option below “Add/Edit Content”.
How to Edit Style Content of Text Widget?
- Here, you can edit-
- Container Padding
- Background (color, image, or none)
- Adjust these styling parameters as per your design format.
- You can check the preview in real-time to your right of the “Edit Style” popup screen.
- Click “Save” when done.
- Use the Preview option to preview the changes done to your app design.
That’s it. You are done adding the Text Widget to your app!