The Discount Codes plugin on Swipecart has everything you need to grow sales and retain customers using discounts. It’s easy to use and is one of the top tactics to grow app revenue. You entice customers to make the purchase thus bringing in sales and profits.
With the Discount Codes plugin on Swipecart, you can-
- Attract customers to buy products
- Increase customer retention
- Build customer loyalty
- Boost average customer lifetime value.
Here’s how to install and activate the Discount Codes plugin on Swipecart.
- On your Swipecart dashboard, click on “Plugins” in the left menu.
- You’ll See a list of “Your Active Plugins” and “All Plugins”. The Discount Codes plugin is in the list of “All Plugins”.
- Click on Discount Codes to go to its plugin details page.
- On the Discount Codes plugin detail page, you have a brief introduction to the plugin in the “Description” tab.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- The Discount Codes plugin is now installed on your Swipecart app.
- To your right, you have options to set discounts for customer orders. Check the first box to fill in the discount for the first order.
- Select the discount either in percentage or amount from the drop-down list.
- Type the discount percentage or amount as selected.
- Check the second box if you want to give a discount on all products.
- Again select either the percentage or currency and type the discount number in the text field.
- Check the next box that has details on free shipping.
- You have three options to offer free shipping.
- None- No free shipping
- First order- Free shipping only on the first order
- All Orders- Free shipping on all purchases
- Select your option from these three.
- Enable ‘Auto Apply at Checkout’ toggle switch if you want the discount code to be automatically applied at the time of check out.
- Click on “Save” when done.
- You can preview your plugin in your app. Learn more about How to preview your app on your mobile device?