Video Tutorial of Judge.me
What is Judge.me?
- Judge.me is a tool to collect reviews and display them on each product page of your app.
- They help you to influence the customer’s purchase decision and get them to buy more products.
How Judge.me + Swipecart will help you?
- Integrate the Judge.me tool into Swipecart easily and build customer trust and loyalty. Convert the user-generated reviews into social proof and get more sales and revenues.
- Increase your brand visibility and get more customers to shop from your app.
How to connect Judge.me to your Swipecart app?
- If you already have a Judge.me subscription on Shopify/WordPress, you can connect it to your Swipecart app.
- Let’s start the integration process.
- Let’s first get the API key of Judge.me from the Shopify/WordPress dashboard.
- For Shopify users, in the dashboard, open the “Apps” tab and select Judge.me.
- (For WordPress users, in the dashboard, open Plugins -> Installed Plugins and select Judge.me)
- Now go to Settings -> Integrations -> Developers -> Judge.me API
- Copy the Private token API key(not the public token number) to paste it on the Swipecart app.
- Now, go to your Swipecart dashboard and open the app layout for integrating Judge.me into it.
- Click on “Integrations” on the left menu of your Swipecart dashboard.
- On the Integrations page, click on “Judge.me” in the All Integrations section.
- You’ll be taken to the Judge.me Integration details page.
- Click on the “Integrate” button at the top-right corner of the page.
- You’ll get a popup to confirm the integration. Click on “Install”.
- It will ask for the API key.
- Paste the copied Private token API key in the box provided. Click on “Save”.
- The Judge.me tool is now integrated into your app on Swipecart.
- You can now use Judge.me in your app.
- For this, go to your app layout and the Product Detail View tab. Here, locate the Reviews block in the right section of your screen.
- Drag and drop it to position inside the Product Detail View screen.
- Hover over it and click on “Edit Style”. Here, you’ll find display variations.
- Select the display style you want and click on “Save”.
The product reviews for each product are fetched from your e-commerce store and displayed on the app.
That’s it. The Judge.me is now integrated into your app on Swipecart.
- Why are the product reviews from Judge.me not showing on my app?
- The reviews will show only if their Status is Published on your Shopify store.
- Let’s see how to enable this feature on Judge.me integration in your Shopify store.
- In the left menu of your Shopify dashboard, click on Apps-> Judge.me Product Reviews -> Manage Reviews.
- In this, check the Status of the reviews. If the status is Published, only then can Swipecart fetch the reviews and display them on the app.
- Ensure that the Review Status is always ‘Published’.