Video Tutorial of Multi-language
The Multi-language Switcher plugin on Swipecart automatically detects the text and changes it to your preferred language. You also have the option to manually input the translated text for a keyword to make the translation more fine and accurate.
With the Multi-language Switcher plugin on Swipecart, you can-
- Reach a specific local audience
- Improve customer engagement
- Increase app visibility on the app store
- Boost conversion & sales
Here’s how to install and activate the Multi-language Switcher plugin on Swipecart.
- On your Swipecart dashboard, click on “Plugins” in the left menu.
- You’ll see a list of “Your Active Plugins” and “All Plugins”.
- The Language Switcher plugin is in the list of “All Plugins”.
- Click on the Multi-language Switcher plugin to go to its plugin details page.
- On the Multi-language Switcher plugin detail page, you have a brief introduction to the plugin.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- The Multi-language Switcher plugin is now installed on your Swipecart app.
- Let’s activate the plugin now.
- On the left menu of your Swipecart dashboard, click on App Settings -> Language Setting.
- Here, choose the languages in which you want the translation.
- You can choose as many languages as you want.
- The content in the app is translated into the selected language.
💡 Note : If you haven’t installed the language in your Shopify store, you won’t see the option on the mobile app even if you’ve added it to Swipecart.
- For words that are not translated, you can upload the original text and its translated text in CSV format from your system file.
- To do it manually one at a time, click on “+Add Keyword”. Enter the original text and its translated text.
- The app then automatically searches for the keywords and replaces them with the translated text.
- Set one language as default for your app by selecting it and checking the ‘Set as Default Language’ box.
💡 Note: You can change the default language at any time after the app is live. But since the app needs to be republished, it’ll take at least 6-7 days for the changes to reflect on it.
- Click on “Save” when done.
- The T Lab- AI Language Translate tool is necessary for the Multi-language Switcher plugin to work successfully.
- Integrate it into your app soon after you complete installing the Multi-language Switcher plugin.
- Click here to know how to integrate the T Lab-AI Language Translate tool into Swipecart.
- You can Preview your app with the Swipecart preview app. Learn more about How to preview the app on your mobile device?
That’s it. Congratulations.
You have now successfully installed and activated the Language Switcher plugin for your app.
Continue to create an amazing app for your e-commerce store on Swipecart.