What is Order Limits - MinMaxify?
Order Limits - MinMaxify is a tool helpful for merchants to apply restrictions for an entire cart, specific products, or a group of products. Through this, you can set the minimum and maximum limits on the customers’ carts.
Benefits of integrating Order Limits - MinMaxify with Swipecart
By integrating Order Limits - MinMaxify into your Swipecart app, you make the conditional and limitation cart rules clear for customers to deliver a seamless shopping experience. The integration is straightforward and requires no coding or maintenance.
- Apply restrictions or a product, group of products, or entire cart.
- Limit items for free, sales, or shipping.
- Remind customers automatically to add/remove from cart before they proceed to checkout.
Steps to integrate Order Limits - MinMaxify with Swipecart
- To begin with, navigate to Add-ons -> Integrations on Swipecart.
- Click Order Limits - MinMaxify in the All Integrations section.
- You’ll be redirected to the Order Limits - MinMaxify detail page.
- Here, click Integrate and confirm the integration by tapping Install.
Order Limits - MinMaxify is now integrated into your Swipecart app. Customers get a popup about the conditions you set when they add items to the cart or at checkout.
For any inquiries about Order Limits - MinMaxify integration, we encourage you to get in touch with our implementation specialist or contact our support team.
To learn about the pricing plans of Swipecart, kindly explore our website. If you are interested in discovering the full range of features and benefits that Swipecart offers, we invite you to book a demo with us. Our team will be more than happy to assist you.