The COD Verification plugin ensures the verification of customers opting for the cash-on-delivery payment solution. By this, merchants can verify if the mobile number is approved and thus reduce product returns through fake/dummy orders.
With the COD Verification plugin, you can:
- Provide flexible payment solutions
- Increase customer engagement
- Boost conversion and sales
Here’s how to install and activate the COD Verification plugin on Swipecart.
- On your Swipecart dashboard, click on “Plugins” in the left menu.
- You’ll see a list of “Your Current Plugins” and “All Plugins”. The COD Verification Popup is on the list of “All Plugins”.
- Click on COD Verification to go to its plugin details page.
- On the COD Verification plugin detail page, you have a brief introduction to the plugin.
- Click on the “Install” button.
- The COD Verification plugin is now installed and activated on your Swipecart app.
You have to enter some details to activate it on your app.
First, enter the Google Maps key Click here
- You need to create a TWILIO account for user verification and validation for COD approval.
- Click here to know how to create an account on Twilio and get the account SID, Auth Token, and Twilio phone number from your Twilio dashboard.
- Copy-paste the SID, Auth Token, and Twilio phone number on the Swipecart COD Verification plugin page.
- Next, enter the maximum distance until which you can provide COD service. Next, enter the order amount limit for the COD orders. Here, whenever an order value exceeds this limit, the admin can review it for COD rejection or approval.
- After filling in all the details, click on “Enable”. The COD Verification is now activated. When a customer opts for the COD option during checkout, they have to verify an OTP on their registered mobile device.
- You can Preview your app with the Swipecart preview app.
- Learn more about How to preview the app on your mobile device?