Video Tutorial of Preview Default Designs
- Preview default designs to help you decide the best theme for your app.
- There are two ways to preview default designs on Swipecart.
- On the Swipecart dashboard
- Directly on your Swipecart mobile app
- But first, you need to install the Swipecart app on your mobile device. Download it fromApple App Store orGoogle Play Store.
How to preview default designs on the Swipecart dashboard?
You can preview default designs when creating a new design for your app on Swipecart.
- Click on ‘Designs’ on the left sidebar of your Swipecart dashboard.
- Click on ‘Create Design’.
- Enter an app name and click on ‘Create’.
- In the ‘Choose Design’ popup, you’ll find many default designs. Hover over any design you like and click on the preview icon.
- A preview popup opens. The default design is shown inside a mobile device.
- Scroll or click on contents inside it just as you would do on a regular device to get the look and feel of it.
- Click on ‘Change Device’ to view the design on various Android and Apple smartphone models.
- You can preview this design on your Swipecat mobile app. Hover over ‘Try it on your device’ to get a QR code.
- Scan the QR code on your Swipecart mobile app to view it on your device.
How to preview default designs directly on Swipecart mobile app?
- Click on ‘Default Designs’ sub-tab on your Swipecart mobile app.
- Click on ‘App Preview’ on any theme you like.
- Click on the Swipecart logo and then the Home icon. It’ll take you back to the ‘Default Designs’ tab.
Repeat to preview as many default designs as you want.
That’s it. This completes our tutorial on previewing default designs on Swipecart.