Video Tutorial of Swipecart not opening on Shopify?
How to resolve the issue of Swipecart not opening on Shopify
- Sometimes, you get a blank screen when you click on the Swipecart app on Shopify.
- It might be due to various reasons.
- But the most common of them is the cache and cookies in your web browser.
- No worries. We’ll help you resolve it.
How to clear cache & cookies in your web browser
- Click on the Swipecart app on your Shopify admin.
- If you get a blank page, wait until the site loads fully.
- Now, click on View site information (lock icon) next to the URL on the browser tab.
- Click on Cookies
- Select “rentechdigital.com” from the list and click Remove.
That’s it. Swipecart will start loading automatically. If the problem persists, contact us.