What is Facebook Messenger?
- Facebook Messenger is an instant messaging service to connect with your audience and improve customer service.
- It enables chat, voice, and video calls between your app’s and user’s Facebook profiles.
Benefits of Facebook Messenger integration
- You can use Facebook Messenger as a customer service channel to answer questions from customers or as an advertising channel.
- Answer queries of customers regarding products or services.
- Start a conversation with potential leads
- Offer coupon codes & discounts on chats.
- Use Facebook Messenger to improve customer satisfaction.
Steps to integrate Facebook Messenger into the app on Swipecart.
- Let’s start integrating Facebook Messenger into the Swipecart app.
- First, you have to find your m.me link. It is your business profile’s Facebook Messenger link URL.
How to find your Facebook Messenger URL link
- Click on Meta Business Suite under More Tools on your Facebook business profile.
- Click on Inbox in the left sidebar of your business Meta Business Suite page.
- Click on Settings-> View All Settings
- Click on Copy Text to copy the Messenger URL in the Messaging section. This link starts with m.me followed by a number.
- Click on the Chat plugin on the sidebar.
- enter the website URL https://cdn.rentechdigital.com in the Website domain box.
How to integrate Facebook Messenger into Swipecart
- Click on Integrations on the left sidebar of your Swipecart dashboard.
- Click on Facebook Messenger in the All Integrations section
- Click on the Integrate button on the Facebook Messenger integration details page.
- You’ll get a popup to confirm the integration. Click on Install.
- Next, paste the copied Facebook Messenger link URL in the Page ID box.
- Click Save.
- Facebook Messenger is now integrated into your app on Swipecart.