What is Google Analytics?
- Google Analytics is an analytics tool to get insights into your app’s performance.
- This service, offered by Google, helps you understand your app traffic and measure KPIs such as user activities on your app, demographics, shopping behavior, and much more.
Benefits of Google Analytics integration
- By integrating your Swipecart app data with Google Analytics, you can improve sales and conversions.
- Understand customer behavior
- Analyze user demographics
- Find your target audience
- Improve online campaigns
- Generate new ideas for business
- Improve SEO and marketing
Steps for Google Analytics integration with Swipecart
Let’s start integrating your app data on Swipecart with Google Analytics.
- Click on Integrations on the left sidebar of your Swipecart dashboard
- Click on Google Analytics in the All Integrations section
- Click on the Install button on the Google Analytics detail page.
- You’ll get a popup to confirm the integration. Click Install.
- Enter the same Gmail ID that you have used for your online website on google analytics.
- Click Save.
- You’ll get an Applied status and the data will show up in 2 to 3 days.
- Once your app data shows up on the Google Analytics dashboard, it will show the status as Connected.
You have now successfully integrated Swipecart with Google Analytics.