How do I insert new products in Shopify?
- Swipecart fetches the entire product list including the collection categories from your Shopify dashboard. For this, you have to enable permissions on your Shopify store.
- Click on Products in the Shopify dashboard.
- Select all products on the page by checking the box next to the Product title.
💡 Note: If you want only some of your products to be available on the Swipecart app, check the box for those products instead of selecting all.
- After all the products on the page are selected, navigate to “More Actions” and click on the drop-down menu.
- Here, select the “All available channel(s)” option.
- Check the “Swipecart-Mobile App” button and click on “Make Products Available”.
That’s it. All your products will now be available on Swipecart.
- If you want to enable one product at a time, click on that product to open its product detail page.
- Navigate to the “Manage” button next to SALES CHANNELS AND APPS. Check the “Swipecart-Mobile App” box and click on “Done”.
- Now, this product will be available for the Swipecart app.
- After that, you can add those products to your Swipecart app.
How do I insert new products in WooCommerce?
- Swipecart is automatically fetching all new and old products from WooCommerce.
💡 Note: The product should not be in Draft If you want to show it on the Swipecart.