Video Tutorial of Divider widget
What is a divider widget in Swipecart?
- The Divider widget in Swipecart is a layout element that allows you to neatly separate different content sections into clear groups on your app.
Benefits of the Divider widget in Swipecart
- Separate content and group it into sections
- Organize content to enhance layout design
- Set up a visual hierarchy by grouping similar or related contents
- Improve app usability and utility.
Steps to use the Divider widget in Swipecart
- Click on App -> Design in the left sidebar on your Swipecart admin.
- Click on Edit on the design where you want to add the Divider widget.
- Click on Home in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the drop-down widget panel and select Divider.
- Drag and drop the Divider widget to its position in your app design.
- Move the mouse pointer over the dropped widget and click on Edit Divider.
- In the popup, enter the Height value of the divider.
- Click on Color. Enter RGB, HSL, or HEX values, or use the color picker.
- Preview the changes on the right section of the popup.
- Click on Save when done.
- Click here to learn how to preview app changes on your mobile device using the Swipecart mobile app.
That’s it. We are done adding the Divider widget on Swipecart.