- Once you have completed designing your app on Swipecart, it’s time to publish the app. You can publish it on the Swipecart account so that you don't have to go through the hassle of creating Apple Developer or Google Developer accounts.
Steps to publish your app in Swipecart’s account
- There are just two stages in app publishing from Swipecart’s account.
- App listing
- Application status
- Let’s see the steps in detail below.
1. App Listing
- Click on App -> Publish App in the sidebar of your Swipecart dashboard.
- Fill in your app details on the App Publishing Information page.
- App Name
- App Sub-title
- Company Name
- App Short description
- App Full Description
- Support URL
- Store URL
- Copyright Text
- Country Name
- Next, upload these App Media images.
- iOS App Icon
- Android App Icon
- Placeholder Image
- Splash Screen
- Featured Banner Image.
- If you choose not to upload the app media images, Swipecart will do it for you.
- Click here to learn more about filling out the app information.
- Click Save & Next after completing the above tasks.
2. Application Status
You can check your application status separately for App Store and Play Store. The status has three steps.
- Under Process
- Under Review
- App Published
Your app may take 7-10 days to publish.
Once the app is published, click on Check app on App Store/ Check app on Play Store to access your app on the App Store/ Play Store.
That’s it. Your app is now published in Swipecart’s account in Apple App Store and Google Play Store.