- Blogs on your store help you to increase engagement, show authority and build a loyal customer base.
- In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to embed your e-commerce website’s blog list page URL on your Swipecart app without having to create a separate page for it.
Steps to create a blog using the embed URL pages in Swipecart
- Click on App -> Design on your Swipecart dashboard.
- Click on the Edit icon on the design in which you want to create a blog post.
- In the design dashboard, click on Themes Settings -> Side Menu Settings.
- Click on Add a Menu Item.
- Enter Page Name and set the Font style & Font weight.
- Select an icon from the library or upload a custom icon.
- In the Link To section, check on Web URL
- Copy-paste the blog list page URL of your e-commerce website.
- Check on Open outside the app.
- Click Submit.
That’s it. A new menu item is added to the Side Menu of your app from where your customers can access the blogs.