- Swipecart gives you the option to transfer your app in its account to your Apple Developer and Google Developer accounts after it is published.
- The process is simple and straightforward. Let’s begin.
Steps to transfer your app from Swipecart to your account
There are three steps to transfer the app from Swipecart to your account.
- Developer Account
- Document & Verification
- Application Status.
- Let’s see each step in detail below.
- Click on App -> Publish App.
- In the App Publishing Information (Application Status) page, click on Transfer App
- In the popup, check Apple App Store and/or Google Play Store.
- Click Next.
1. Developer Account
- In this stage, you invite us to your Apple Developer and Google Play Console account.
Steps to transfer your app from Swipecart to your account in App Store
- Invite us to your Apple Developer account
- Add email@example.com as an Admin
- Next, input your Apple Developer Account username in Swipecart’s Apple App Store section for verification.
Steps to transfer your app from Swipecart to your account in Play Store:
- Invite us to your Google Play Console account.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as an Admin.
- Next, input your Google Play Account username in Swipecart’s Google Play Store section for verification.
- Click on Next
2. Document & Verification
- You must submit some crucial information including Apple Certificates and Key ID.
- Document submission for Apple App Store:
- Key ID
- Team ID
- Apple Distribution Certificate
- iOS App Development Certificate
- App Store Certificate
- App Store Profile Certificate
- App Store Certificate Notification
- iOS App Distribution Notification
- AuthKey.p8 File
- Click here to learn how to create Apple Certificates and Key ID.
- Click Apply for verification
3. Application Status
Once the process of document submission is completed, it will be verified by Swipecart.
- Verification Accepted- The verification process is complete.
- Verification Rejected- Click on Reupload to re-upload the valid files mentioned in the list. Click Apply for verification once you re-upload the accurate files.
Now, you can check your application status separately for App Store and Play Store. The status has three steps-
- Under Process
- Under Review
- App Published
- Your app may take 7-10 days to publish.
- Once the app is published, click on Check app on App Store/ Check app on Play Store to access your app on the App Store/ Play Store.