You can display the brand or vendor name of a product on your Swipecart app. You have three options to display it.
- Home Page
- Cart View Page
- Product Detail View Page
- The option to display the brand/vendor name is available only for the Product Slider, Product Grid, and Product List widgets.
- On your app design home page, hover over any product widget you’ve added and click on Edit Style.
- In it, scroll down and click on the Product Data dropdown.
- Enable the Vendor/Brand Name toggle switch to display the brand or vendor name for the products in the widget.
Cart View Page
- Navigate to the Cart View tab, and hover over the cart view variant added to the page. Click on Add/Edit Content.
- Enable the Vendor/Brand Name toggle switch to display the brand or vendor name for the products in the cart.
Product Detail View Page
- Navigate to the Product Detail View Page and hover over the product title & price section. Click on Edit Style.
- Scroll down and enable the Vendor/Brand Name toggle switch.
- The vendor or brand name for the specific product is displayed below the product title.
That’s it to display the brand or vendor name for products in Swipecart.
To learn about the pricing plans of Swipecart, kindly explore our website. If you are interested in discovering the full range of features and benefits that Swipecart offers, we invite you to book a demo with us. Our team will be more than happy to assist you.