Let’s teach you how to send an invite from your Facebook business account to the Swipecart team to join as an Admin. This access will help us accelerate the integration of the Facebook Conversion Tracking tool, Social Login plugin, and others associated with the Facebook account.
Steps to send a Facebook Invite to Swipecart
- Log in to your developer account on the Facebook for Developers website with your business profile ID.
- NOTE: If you haven’t yet registered as a Facebook developer, click on Register. Follow the steps until your account is created. Click on Create App shown on the screen.
- If you are already registered, navigate to My Apps at the top menu and click on Create App from the dropdown.
- In the Select an App type section, select Business and tap on Next.
- In the Details section, enter an App Display Name (preferably your app’s name). Next, add a Contact Email.
- For the Business Manager account option, select No Business Manager account from the dropdown and click Create App.
- Authenticate your account by typing in the password and clicking Submit.
- You’ll be redirected to the newly created app’s Dashboard.
- Navigate to Roles > Roles > Add Administrator.
- Enter the email id email@example.com or the name id krishna.gohil.56211 and click Submit.
That’s it. You have now created a Facebook App and invited us to your account as an Admin. We’ll take on from here to set up your app for Facebook Conversion Tracking integration or Social Login plugin on Swipecart. Feel free to contact us for any queries. We will gladly assist you.
To learn about the pricing plans of Swipecart, kindly explore our website. If you are interested in discovering the full range of features and benefits that Swipecart offers, we invite you to book a demo with us. Our team will be more than happy to assist you.