Dotcom allows you to create unlimited themes for your site. It is simple and effective to test the look and functionality of your site through these themes before selecting a final one. Let’s have a look at how to create a new theme on Dotcom and from where you can access the existing themes.
Steps to create a new theme on Dotcom
- Log in to your Dotcom admin. Navigate to the Themes menu.
- Since you have already created a new site when logging in to Dotcom, select the site you want from the top dropdown.
- Next, click on Create Theme.
- In the popup, enter the Theme Name and click on Create Theme. You’ll get a notification that your theme has been successfully created.
- It’ll be listed under the My Themes tab in the Themes menu.
That’s it for how to create a new theme on Dotcom. Learn more about how to access a theme on Dotcom.
That ends our tutorial on how to create a new theme on Dotcom.
If you have any questions regarding themes, we recommend reaching out to our implementation specialist or contacting our support team for further assistance.
To understand the pricing plans for Dotcom, we encourage you to visit our pricing page, where you can explore the different options available. If you would like to discover the complete range of features and benefits offered by Dotcom, we invite you to schedule a demo with our team.