- A container on Dotcom refers to a designated area or space that holds and displays the elements and widgets. A container column is the vertical section of the container that helps organize elements and widgets vertically by dividing them into sections.
- A container column is a dynamic component that can be customized using its three sections.
- In this section, we’ll walk you through how to configure the content of the container column. Here, you can adjust the column width, gap, and horizontal and vertical alignments.
Steps to edit the content of a container column on Dotcom
- Hover over the element or widget and click on the container column icon. The customization panel loads on your screen's right side. Here, navigate to the Content tab to set the content for the container column.
- On the Content tab, select the Column Width, in %, as Auto or Custom for the screen size you want. If you select Custom, adjust the width using the range slider. Repeat it for all screen types.
- Next, adjust the Column Gap by first setting the size unit as px, %, em, or rem, selecting the screen type as desktop, tablet, or mobile, and moving the tip on the range slider to the desired value. Repeat it for the other screen types.
- Configure the Vertical Align position as Start, Center, Bottom, Space-around, Space-between, or Space-evenly from the dropdown. Select it for different screen types such as desktop, tablet, and mobile screen sizes by selecting them individually.
- Now, adjust the Horizontal Align of the container to Top, Middle, or End for different screen types.
- Customize the Widget Space, in px, using the range slider. Adjust the values for the screen types such as desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Click on Save and then on Preview to get a preview of your web page.
That’s it on how to edit the container column’s content on Dotcom.
If you have any questions regarding this topic, we recommend reaching out to our implementation specialist or contacting our support team for further assistance.
To understand the pricing plans for Dotcom, we encourage you to visit our pricing page, where you can explore the different options available. If you would like to discover the complete range of features and benefits offered by Dotcom, we invite you to schedule a demo with our team.