In Dotcom, a container is a designated space or container that holds one or more elements or widgets together. A container column refers to a vertical division or section within a container. It is used to organize and arrange content, allowing for a structured presentation of information on your webpage.
A container column is a dynamic component that can be customized using its three sections.
In this section, we’ll walk you through how to configure advanced settings for the container column. Here, you can set the margin, and padding, and also adjust its visibility for different device screen types.
Steps to configure the advanced settings for a container column on Dotcom
- Hover over the element or widget and click on the container column icon. The customization panel loads on your screen's right side. Here, navigate to the Advanced tab for some advanced settings for the container column.
- Change the Margin by first selecting the size unit as px, %, em, or rem from the dropdown. Now, fill in the Top, Right, Bottom, and Left values individually. Select the Outline icon to set the same value for all four parameters simultaneously.
- Similarly, adjust the Padding of the container.
- Adjust the Z-Index value.
- Fill in the CSS ID and CSS Classes values.
- Expand the Visibility section. Here, edit the visibility criteria of the container across various devices by adjusting the toggle positions for Hide on Desktop, Hide on Tablet Portrait, and Hide on Mobile Portrait.
- You can delete the container by hovering over it on the screen and clicking on the delete icon for the container.
- Click on Save and then on Preview to get a preview of your web page.
That’s it on how to configure the advanced settings for the container column on Dotcom.
If you have any questions regarding this topic, we recommend reaching out to our implementation specialist or contacting our support team for further assistance.
To understand the pricing plans for Dotcom, we encourage you to visit our pricing page, where you can explore the different options available. If you would like to discover the complete range of features and benefits offered by Dotcom, we invite you to schedule a demo with our team.