All the elements or widgets in Dotcom are wrapped neatly in containers. A container row in Dotcom indicates the horizontal section of the container that helps arrange elements or the content inside the widgets horizontally by dividing them into different sections.
A container row is a dynamic component that can be customized using its three sections.
In this section, we’ll walk you through how to configure the content of the container row.
Steps to configure the content of the container row
- Hover over the element or widget and click on the container row icon. The customization panel loads on the screen’s right side. Go to the Content tab to set the content for the container row.
- Set the Content Width for different screen types - Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile. Select the type as Full Width or Custom.
- On selecting Content Width as Custom, adjust the value in % using the range slider.
- Set the Height as Default, Min Height, or Fit to Screen.
- If you select Min Height, choose the screen type as Desktop, Tablet, and mobile followed by choosing a unit - px, %, em, or rem. Set the value using the range slider. Repeat this for the other screen types.
- Next, adjust the Row Gap. Choose the screen type as Desktop, Tablet, and mobile. Adjust the value using the range slider. Repeat this for other screen types.
- Set the Column Position as Top, Middle, or Bottom. Similarly, set the Vertical Align as Start, Center, or End.
- Now, set the value for the HTML tag.
- Click on Save and then on Preview to get a preview of your web page.
That ends our guide on how to edit the container row’s content on Dotcom.
If you have any questions regarding this topic, we recommend reaching out to our implementation specialist or contacting our support team for further assistance.
To understand the pricing plans for Dotcom, we encourage you to visit our pricing page, where you can explore the different options available. If you would like to discover the complete range of features and benefits offered by Dotcom, we invite you to schedule a demo with our team.