Steps to add a new page to your site on Dotcom
- Login to your Dotcom dashboard. Navigate to the Themes tab and click on the edit icon for the theme on which you want to add a new page.
- The Home page opens by default for the theme. To add a new page, click on the top-center dropdown and then on Add Page. You can also click on + next to the dropdown.
- In the App Page popup, enter the new page Name and add the Slug for the page. Set the slug carefully, as you cannot change it later.
NOTE: You can create a new page or a sub-page using the slug. For instance, if you want to create a new service page, write the slug as “service”. Next, if you want to create a sub-page for the service page, write the slug as “service/website-development”.
- Check Set as Main Page if you want the new page to be the main page for your site.
- To set the on-page SEO, click on Add.
- Add the Meta Title (Max 65 characters) and Meta Description (Max 320 characters) for the page or sub-page.
- Click on Add Page. A new page is added to your site. To add content to the new page, click on the top-center dropdown and then on the page name and you can start adding content to the new page now.
- To edit the name or SEO details for the new page that you have created, click on the edit icon against the page name in the dropdown. Edit the page details and click on Save to save the changes.
That ends our tutorial for adding a new page or subpage to your website on Dotcom.
If you have any queries or concerns, we suggest reaching out to our implementation specialist or contacting our support team for further assistance.
To check the pricing plans for Dotcom, we encourage you to visit our pricing page, where you can explore the different options available. If you would like to discover the complete range of features and benefits offered by Dotcom, we invite you to schedule a demo with our team.